MY JOURNEY TO SCHOOL

In life,there are three most important stages which almost we all have gone through. School life,college life and adulthood. But most of you will agree with me that, School life was the best stage of our life. So being a student, I am sharing my experience of journey of the school from class 1 to 10.

I came to Jagat Mandir at class 1 and i felt really difficult to face the situation for the first time because all of my friends were unknown to me, and when i enter the class all of them started to stare at me. I can remember that one of my friend (Aarohi Dhungana)called me to sit over her bench. She was the girl to which i became very friendly. Our class teacher was Roma mam. She was and is very dangerous and all of the students were very scared of her. She used to bit us very hardly and one day my mom complained about her also. I cannot remember how i passed my class 2 and 3. Then I was in 4 class, our section was divided and we were named by Dhaulagiri and another section was Annapurna. We used to teach another section by calling anda curry. Then again,  we got together in 7 class. we were very happy and I used to share my tiffin with aakriti and chotti. Our school dress was so adorable. There was white skirt for girls and pant for boys and check house shirt and black dress. Every teacher were so young  and they are still teaching us,some of them left and most of them are still here. Likewise, we reached at class 9 and Gyandesh was a new student, he was very friendly to me but we fought with each other and because of that cause we are not talking to each other from class 9. He was my male best-friend and i want him to talk with me at the end of the session. Similarly, my beloved friend Prerana was similar to me.We used to have lots of fun and there are lots of unforgettable memories with her. One day there was Khem sir marriage and we came out of the class that period was leisure and were enjoying by looking from the window. me and Prerana were  only there. Suddenly, our principal came from back side and caught us he gave us one one gift hamper(slap). I could not control my laugh while Prerana was getting slap,we ran into the class and opened our book. In this was my class 9 journey also got finish.Finally, we became the student of grade 10. We used to be so afraid that school life is going to be over and exactly like that happen , the time was moving so fast.Our class teacher is Deepak sir. His blood pressure is very high and can't control his anger if the case is too much. I don't know whether he thinks me bad or good, but i have lots of secret memories with him and Jenish. Then we came at end of Falgun and on Friday we shared food with each other and watched video from class 2 to 10. And special thanks from my side to Deepak sir because i had not seen those pictures which was so different  and it was recalling my past. 
Being the student of Jagat Mandir, I learned that a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. I would like to thank-you all teachers from class 1 to 10 . Because of you,today I am able to write the words. so after i pass my see, I will always remember those days spending my 15 years on Jagat Mandir. And I really felt this statement that "we join the school by crying and we left the school by crying."
Good bye.......


 



Comments