tihar vibes

Tihar Experience
Tihar
Tihar is the second biggest festival of hindu. Tihar is also called dipawali. It is the festival of light. It is celebrate for 5 days on the month of Kartik.

My Tihar Experience

     After dashian I have stay at my village only. Then on 30 of Ashoj I went to mamahouse from village.

     On 31 of Ashoj there was Kaj Tihar. On that day I worshipped crow by giving delicious food.

     On 1 of Kartik there was Kukur Tihar. On that day I worshipped  dog by giving some food to eat.

    On 2 of Kartik there was Laxmi puja. In morning of that day I took a bath and I prepared  some delicious food for cow. Cow is also taken as a laxmi that why we all worshipped  cow in the morning by giving delicious food. In day time I swept all the houses and I made it clean. On that day my mother came there. And in evening I plaster  the little floor  from down to top with the help of cow dung and red clay. My mother made rangoli and foot print on plaster  place. After that we did laxmi puja on room.

     On 3 of Kartik there was Gobardhan puja. On that day I did ox puja by giving delicious food.
 
     On 4 of Kartik there was Bhaitika. That the day to put tika on brotjer forehead . From morning on that day my mother started to cook delicious food. I also help her to cook food.After finishing cooking I took a bath and I started to be ready for bhaitika. I made things ready for bhaitika. After that my mother put tika on my maternal uncle's forehead and I put tika on my brother forehead . I gave some delicious food to my brother to eat.

 y exp

Comments

Popular Posts