My tour experience❤

"Live with no excuses⚡
AND 💧
Travel with no regrets"🌏

Hey! Its me Sneha❤. Today I am going to share my memorable days of my tour to Dhading.👍

We went there for 2 days and 1 night. In the way, We did lots of fun with Khem sir as well as Bijay sir. We sang many songs during journey and there wss tough competition between Khem sir and Bijay sir. We ate many foods in the way. Deepak sir was sleeping on the bus as well. 😂😂  Then we reached our destination at 3.45 p.m.  After that we took our meal and went to see some villages. There was a long bridge. It was too much scary tho!  We saw many fields of farmers. There were many green vegetables(Cabbage).🍀 At that moment we reached at the top and and clicked some photo. At that time I was very thirsty and we went in one house, there was one aunty who was cooking some foods for her child. I did namaste to her and asked for a glass of water. She smiled and gave me plenty of water. She was very kind and helpful person as water was very cold. Then we returned back to camp at evening and ate some chicken cooked on BBQ. Suddenly the music was started and all of the boys and girls went to dance. Some were playing guitar as our driver(guru ji) is known as best guitarist. It was going to be 10.30p.m. My classmates were very tired and went to sleep. There was one sir(Deepak sir) who was roaming around the ground i dont have any idea what was he doing.😂😂 Then at 2.00 we moved from that place.

There was a lot of fun with my mates as well teacher also. The best memorable day of my life spending with my mates and teacher which i cant never forgot. I hope next time will also there will be lot of fun.

#Thank You 💦💐
Peace out✌🔥

Comments

Popular Posts