Dashain experience⚠

As we know that, Dashain is the national festival of Nepal. Dashain symbolizes the victory of gods over demons and victory of good over the evil. According to Hindu philosophy, a demon called ‘Maishasura’ was killed by goddess Durga and saved everyone from his evils.Thus, dashain is celebrated for this victory over the demon.Goddess Durga is considered as the goddess of power and justice. Dashain is celebrated by Hindus all over the world. It has special significance in Hinduism and is celebrated for15 days. 

My Dashain experience was very great, though we cant celebrate it for 1  years,  I spend my time by going diffirenet places! As my mom planned to go india with daughter and son, and xema and hsr son. Our journey was very enjoylable! As I saw the beautiful scenery, the place was very adorable!  We were very exhausted by travelling whole day n night, to reach the final destination it took 2 days. One day i rest at my big mother's housw and the second day i went for fishing with my siblings and sisters! I caught more then 10 fish. There was a big crab , we killed it!😂 the next day we all family members went to namche, chiya bagan and ramphu. It took about 6 hours to reach namche and chiya bagan. We parked our car and started clicking photos. The guard did not allow us to enter inside the chiya bagan. I felt really bad.😧 Then we move on to ramphu,  that scenery was so precious. It would be a memorable day. And the next day I spent my holidays with my cool brother and sister, they were really frank, the way they used to talk is so funny. I watched many movies with my brother. I really miss them a lot. And the day its time to return home was making me very upset. I didn't get a chance to stay there for a long time. Xema's son cried n didn't let me go. Suddenly the bus came. And we moved on.

This year dashain was very lit. I  also cried while returning home. My brothers were very poliete and grateful. I miss our memories. The day I spent with my family was precious and memorable.❤I would like to visit India for next time also.I am very thankful for my mom for taking me to India.❤

Comments

Popular Posts