Tihar experience

Tihar is the five days celebration in Yama Panchak.Tihar is the most celebrated festival after Dashain in Nepal. It is a five-day festival celebrated in late autumn. It has its unique ways of celebration

This year Tihar went awesome! I felt very blessed to put tika's on my brothers and mama's forehead. That moment was really enjoyable. I did'nt go to play Deusi and Bhaili with my friends as I spent most of the times with my mother by making roties and other necessary things required  on the day of bhaitika. Me and my mother went for shopping. Because of the death of my grandpa. My mother didn't get a chance to celebrate any festival for 1 years. So this time i put tika's to everyone.
I had lots of fun with my siblings and cousins.

My tihar was really memorable. Every memory counts a lot to me. I will  never forget this precious and gold moment.♥

Comments

Popular Posts