Tour<3

UNFORGETTABLE TOUR❤

Live with no excusses and travel with no regrets. You dont have to be rich to travel well. Friends that travel together , stay together. Yound, dumb amd broke.✊Traveling is one of the best ways to open your mind and heart to the world around us. The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.

Brrrrr! No parents, not getting scold, no worries, freedom, enjoyment for 5 days 4 night was so precious moment for me. And i am grateful and blessed to have a long journey with my partners in crime and teacher whom i respect the most. My tour was very adorable as well as complex. On jan14, we went for an eductaional tour and the  places were chitwan , lumbini, palpa  and pokhara. We moved from kathmandu at 7o'clock.  I had lots of fun with my buddies at night mostly with my best friend💩who is my other half. 

First day
 we move on to chitwan , we reached there at 10o'clock.We all were very unknown about the place where we gonna stay at night. Therefore, the resort was very incredible and the food items was also very good and delicious. We kept our bags at hotel amd went to visit national park and musuems.At evening, we all went to see Tharu culture dance.then we went back to hotel, had dinner and went to sleep.

 Second day
 we woke up very early may be at 6 and get in the bus, went to lumbini. We reached there very early and  observe many temples which was build by different countires. It was so beautiful and precious temples. Then we went to see the  footprint of gautam buddha.  It was blur because of cold season,it was not seen clearly.i have enjoyed very much with my friends and teachers. 

Third day
 we went to palpa but there was no place to stay at night so we went pokhara. Specially, i had lots of fun in pokhara. We went many caves including mahendra cave, chamero cave and many others. we visited many lakes as we went for boating.  there were murari sir,aakriti,luishaand chhoti.we took many pictures of lake as made memorial moments.

 last day
 we went to see davids fall, and different lakeside shop. The things were very expensive. At evening,we went for a walk. Pokhara night walk was very special and quite fun. We saw many hotels which was decorated very beautifully. People of pokhara were very nice and polite.  The most memorable day. 😊It was pretty moment💎

I’ve experienced the full range of emotions during my travels.Although this has sometimes meant having my lifestyle and point of view challenged, I wouldn’t give up a single second of it because it helped shape me into the person I am today and can change your perspective.
We take memories and only leave the footprints. I came to know life was meant for good friends and adventure. Life is all about,to be happy, to make memories and to enjoy. So travel with no fears and adventure fill your souls. #blesses!💀

Comments

Popular Posts