My DAD<3

Hello everyone, I am Sneha  and today I am presenting to you my views on Father’s Day. This is aimed at educating people on the role of a Father who always believes in you, which is very important for all of us.  As Father’s day is one occasion which comes with an opportunity to make your Dad feel special and make him realise his contribution in the whole family set up. 

I can describe him in various ways! He is the provider, the protector, the saviour, the creator and everything you can think of. I like to put mine hand in his still, to this day, all warm and pure comfort in there.  When we hold hands, I feel six-years-old again and I don’t want to let go. The hands that made my childhood safe and secure.I really do not know what to say about my father. Just mean that I love him. He loves us naturally and keeps worrying about me. Though he is not rich, he tries to give me  some little money as when I was wat grade 6 or 5. I am always his little daughter although I am 15 years old now.

With heartily thanks to him, I wish him Happy Father’s Day
My father gave two most precious things for my whole life. One was love with sacrifice, the second was education with spirituality. I would like to say that, Love your lest he leaves you!! He is the one precious gem in your life!!💜

Comments

Popular Posts